Skogsmaskiner (stora skogsmaskiner)

GREMO 950R forwarder error

4 inlägg 467 visningar 2 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

GREMO 950R forwarder error

paulius1337  
#855818 Hello, I have a problem with GREMO 950R. it shows me this error as soon as i turn on the ignition, after starting the engine, the numbers jump to
27-32. I suspect problem with the sensor. Maybe someone can advise which sensor might be broken? P.S I bought forwarder with a defective screen, after changing the screen I found this surprise, so I don't know how and when it appeared. Thanks for the answers and advice

TS
Olofsfors skogsmaskinsband

Re: GREMO 950R forwarder error

Cat554  
#855951 It show oil pressure (engine), so you have to look up sensor on the engine and connected wires. It has to be sensor, as you have not driven with negative oil pressure. OH

Användarvisningsbild

paulius1337  
#858654 Thank you for answer. Yes it was pressure sensor problem :)

But a new problem appeared :D Forwarder did not work for a month because I sent the joystick for repair. after a month appeared a problem with hydrostatic system. starts to drive unevenly, with small jumps (it doesn't matter what speed or gear it is, it's always the same) It doesn't have the strength to drive at full speed. I tried disconnecting all the brakes, the problem remained the same. Joysticks and other hydraulics work well. There was no such thing before, it worked perfectly. I think some kind of hydro electromagnet is stuck. Not much chance, but maybe someone has had this happen and could you tell me where to start looking? Because a lot of wires really don't want to take everything apart. broke while standing :D

TS

Cat554  
#858677 I had something similar, though not identical. Machine slowed down and stopped, then started to move again. This was fixed with running E-gas procedure, and was caused from a mis-match between throttle pedal and engine speed. Maybe new electronic component is detected as a failure? OH

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).