Skotare

kockum KL 836

5 inlägg 4980 visningar 1 följer Svara, dela mm...   

kockum KL 836

Søren  
#127448 Hi

Short time ago i did buy a Kockum KL 836, build 1969. A very fine machine i a good shape. I'm planning to use the summer to rebuid the machine and therefore i need a technical manual. Is there anybody in this forum that can help me, or tell me where to find a manual

I need to have the machne finished for the forest next winter :lol:

Best regards

Søren Laursen, Denmark

TS
Rottne skotare

Re: kockum KL 836

mannen  
#127452 Hello

Here you've got an instruction manual for the kockum.

https://skogsforum.se/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=5

Søren  
#127739 Thank you so much for the information regarding instructions manual. I will upload some photos of my mashine later.

Kind Regards
Søren Laursen :grin:

TS

Søren  
#147113 Hi,

I have been working on my Kockum KL 836 all summer, and it's now almost ready for the forrest. :lol:

I do have a problem regarding the oildrives in the rear. I don't have any power in the oildrive. If I activate the oildrive on flat ground with no load on the machine, nothing happens.... :cry: ....How much power should I expect ?? :geek:

I did test the main pump. 170 Bar of pressure and approx 90-100 L/min, it seems to be ok. :P

I also did open the oildrive and it looks very nice inside...no signs of wear og no scractes

Now my question is...How do I test the oil drive ??? and what shoud I expect ??

Thank you very much

Best regards

Søren Laursen, Skanderborg Danmark

TS
Användarvisningsbild

totte  
#147148 Hi Søren!

As you are from Denmark I presume you read Swedish without big problems. In that case there is some about the rear drive in this rather long thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3142&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p33557

There maybe more threads about this, do a search for "836" and I believe you'll find most of what's written about it here.

Torsten

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).