Motorsåg och handhållet

hej fran amerika

23 inlägg 7729 visningar 2 följer Svara, dela mm...   

hej fran amerika

nagasadow13  
#108712 hej fran amerika!! jag ar ny pa denna sajt. jag ar en liten motor mekaniker och alskar allt motorsag. jag ar en aktiv medlem pa chainsawcollectors.se och jag hoppas sjuka pass in runt har!! :grin: well i dont have a swede keyboard and i dont know if this is the right place for this post but all that aside and HELLO :mrgreen: :grin:

TS
Husqvarna motorsågar
Användarvisningsbild

Re: hej fran amerika

Bax  
#108714 Hello!
Welcome.

Användarvisningsbild

Uvskogen  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
nagasadow13 skrev:hej fran amerika!! jag ar ny pa denna sajt. jag ar en liten motor mekaniker och alskar allt motorsag. jag ar en aktiv medlem pa chainsawcollectors.se och jag hoppas sjuka pass in runt har!! :grin: well i dont have a swede keyboard and i dont know if this is the right place for this post but all that aside and HELLO :mrgreen: :grin:

Skogsforums international expansion is impressive, yesterday a new member from Noway, and today one from USA. You are most welcome!

But what is this, in English: "och jag hoppas sjuka pass in runt har!! " I doesn't make any sense in Swedish :smile:

Användarvisningsbild

swe#kipp  
#108717 Nice to see an American here on Skogsforum, is there a special brand of saws you collect or is it all older models you can get your hands on and restore or just give some tlc ??

Användarvisningsbild

Mange  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
Uvskogen skrev:
nagasadow13 skrev:hej fran amerika!! jag ar ny pa denna sajt. jag ar en liten motor mekaniker och alskar allt motorsag. jag ar en aktiv medlem pa chainsawcollectors.se och jag hoppas sjuka pass in runt har!! :grin: well i dont have a swede keyboard and i dont know if this is the right place for this post but all that aside and HELLO :mrgreen: :grin:

Skogsforums international expansion is impressive, yesterday a new member from Noway, and today one from USA. You are most welcome!

But what is this, in English: "och jag hoppas sjuka pass in runt har!! " I doesn't make any sense in Swedish :smile:

"I hope I'll fit in here" Perhaps...
The translation software available today still leave a lot to desire...
nagasadow13.
Lots of good forrest guy's here. You will feel at home I think.

Skogsola  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#108731 Do not bother about software translation. It can make much fun but not much more. :mrgreen: Many of us can read at least a bit English.
Welcome!

Användarvisningsbild

totte  
#108739 Hej Nagasadow!

Totte here, same totte as on CSCF, you don't get rid of me that easy :D . Nice to have you here also! Welcome!

nagasadow13  
#108791 tack for alla svar!! when it comes to saws i collect any and everyone i can get my hands on, i particularly like old stihls and macs, but im not choosey!! i am also particular of older huskies. my favorite thing to do is to shut myself up in the shop and fiddle with m saws im looking forward to being an active member on this site!!!!

TS
Användarvisningsbild

swe#kipp  
#108814 Where in the US do you live ??

SawTroll  
nagasadow13 skrev:tack for alla svar!! when it comes to saws i collect any and everyone i can get my hands on, i particularly like old stihls and macs, but im not choosey!! i am also particular of older huskies. my favorite thing to do is to shut myself up in the shop and fiddle with m saws im looking forward to being an active member on this site!!!!

Actually, it is much easier to discuss chainsaws in English than in Swedish or Norwegian, and I am from Norway! :???:

Användarvisningsbild

totte  
#108847 Hey SawTroll you forgot to say something about TrioBrake! :lol:

nagasadow13  
#108851 i live in spokane, washington state and boy is there a ton of snow!! i am currently in the process of getting a husky 359 put back together and running, i just need a few parts. i am also trying to get an old stihl 08s from this guy who lives in the next town over, hopefully we could come to a compromise ;) as for the 359, it is in good cosmetic shape, but the flywheel side of the case broke in half, i have no idea what happened to it, this is how i bought it, i do however have the replacement im just a little stumped on how to safely split the case? any suggestions??

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Mange  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
nagasadow13 skrev:tack for alla svar!! when it comes to saws i collect any and everyone i can get my hands on, i particularly like old stihls and macs, but im not choosey!! i am also particular of older huskies. my favorite thing to do is to shut myself up in the shop and fiddle with m saws im looking forward to being an active member on this site!!!!

You should know we have different markets here and saws.
359 was not sold here for years even though it is a good saw. It seems they did a inventory now and need to get them out so now they sell them here as farmer saw (on a dealer campaign).
A very good saw IMO.

SawTroll skrev:
Actually, it is much easier to discuss chainsaws in English than in Swedish or Norwegian, and I am from Norway! :???:

Not for those who work on saws. The tech terms is a pain in the behind!

But for comparing lists in same language, I guess it is easier.
😈

Användarvisningsbild

swe#kipp  
#108859 I must say agree with Niko on this, more then one time that i have not been able to explian in swedish for my dealar what i did for kind of mod to my saws ... maybe i spend a little bit to much time on US forums over the years :P

nagasadow13  
#108885 i am in contact with a guy on the other side of washington state for some husky parts and a case splitter so in the meantime i have a couple poulan top handle saws and a couple stihls to keep me busy until we can arrange something!!! :D

TS
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).