Gallring

Video game about thinning/ Videospel om gallring

3 inlägg 1344 visningar 3 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

Video game about thinning/ Videospel om gallring

wilkobyl  
#820586 Hej!
I'm Michał, a forestry student at SLU. For my master's thesis project, I prepared a video game about forestry. The topic of this game is how thinning can affect the natural mortality of the stand. I explore whether educational video games can be used as a tool in forestry teaching or to increase the general awareness of the topic. To continue working on my thesis I need to get your opinion! At the end of the game, there is a survey that will help me get answers to my questions. Would you like to help me with my research?
If yes, here is the link for downloading the game (check the instructions):
https://wilkobyl.itch.io/to-cut-or-not-to-cut
Be sure that you have a working internet connection while playing the game so the survey answers can be sent to the server.
The game language is English.
If you have any further questions or suggestions feel free to contact me: wilkobyl@gmail.com
Enjoy and happy thinning!

TS
Malwa
Användarvisningsbild

Re: Video game about thinning/ Videospel om gallring

T18  
#820871 You should be able to go through the forest and look after its cut. I want to see my masterpiece after it's done when I've put down the work to thin it out

Användarvisningsbild

Re: Video game about thinning/ Videospel om gallring

Sjedda  
#820973 As the guy above said, let me see the result. Mouse cursor goes over to my second monitor. Options/settings to turn off music? Got very motion sick from the movement.
Also no good explanation as to what to look for when picking trees etc.

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Annons:
Emmaboda skog och traktor
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).