Små skogsmaskiner och övriga maskiner

Logbullet

122 inlägg 63481 visningar 18 följer Svara, dela mm...   

Re: Logbullet

Hugin  
Mangan skrev:Det eller en ny traktorsax till vajerkranen. :ugeek:

Oavsett val; klipp till och låt oss följa med på resan !

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
Mangan skrev:@Logbullet
Howe much is the freight cost to Sweden?

I have delivered Logbullet to Czech Republic, France & Germany with semitrailer. Cost depends from location, but most likely will be under 1000€. To UK I have used Ro-Ro ferries. For first machine in Sweden I will deliver machine to Sweden with my cost - just to feel market opening.

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
Norrtälje skrev:That's great and I'm sure it's just a matter of time. The competition is quite fierce and the closest competitors I'd say would be ATV and timber trailer of which there is two good alternatives represented here in both Kranman and Avestavagnen and looking at entrylevels forwarders we have Alstor and Kranman as marketleaders but I do not think many know of Logbullet nor your reasonable pricing.

Thanks. I mainly sell trough internet even to Finland - my sales funnel starts from YouTube-vidoes and then more visitors I get to my web page more sales I will have. For some reason I do not get even visitors from Sweden to my webpage, my top5 countries are Finland, Germany, USA, UK and Canada.

Most likely the reason is really strong competition inside Sweden. You guys have several companies providing machines => I'm not getting positions in search results. Inside Finland I have strong background in forestry blogging and nowadays I get views in YouTube. I'm also columnist in our main forestry magazine "Metsälehti" so over here I do not have publicity problems. I cannot speak Swedish => having YouTube views in Sweden is hard task.

In Finland market leader is ATV + trailer. Logbullet is way better tool inside forest than ATV - 40cm ground clearance, two way drive & two time stronger crane makes is better forestry tool. Logbullet's main weakness is that it's really slow in roads. Logbullet is build for forestry use, inside forest it does not feel anymore slow.

In Finland mini forwarders are less than percent from total market. We have here nowadays good importer for Kranman in Vaasa and then for Kinetic 8x8 in Pieksämäki. That guy in Pieksämäki did previously import Alstor - he is the best sales guy here for mini forwarders. Then we have also Usewood, they make also nice machines. Customers have several options also overhere. I see that my main competitor is not other mini forwarder, I see that I'm competing together with other mini forwarders against ATV's. When Kranman/Kinetic/Usewood/Other makes demo day => I will most likely have sales in that region. People just have to learn that there is also mini forwarders.

I'm also sure that someday I will sell one machine to Sweden. And then next. I'm not worrying about that.

Användarvisningsbild

Ingarhs  
Logbullet skrev: For first machine in Sweden I will deliver machine to Sweden with my cost - just to feel market opening.

Would that apply for Norway aswell? Can not see Norway being mentioned, but you have at least one subscriber from Norway too. :-bd

Norrtälje  
Logbullet skrev:For some reason I do not get even visitors from Sweden to my webpage, my top5 countries are Finland, Germany, USA, UK and Canada.

You would get atleast some traffic generated by trying a few ads on Blocket.se. Use the category for forest machines here https://www.blocket.se/annonser/hela_sv ... er?cg=1225

A few Swedish keywords to try to use in your text would be skotare miniskotare skogsvagn timmervagn.

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
Ingarhs skrev:
Logbullet skrev: For first machine in Sweden I will deliver machine to Sweden with my cost - just to feel market opening.

Would that apply for Norway aswell? Can not see Norway being mentioned, but you have at least one subscriber from Norway too. :-bd

With some limitation. For example from Stockholm to Bergen is 984km. That is pretty long distance. I'm looking forward for first contact from Norway to start discussion about delivery.

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
Norrtälje skrev:You would get atleast some traffic generated by trying a few ads on Blocket.se. Use the category for forest machines here https://www.blocket.se/annonser/hela_sv ... er?cg=1225

A few Swedish keywords to try to use in your text would be skotare miniskotare skogsvagn timmervagn.

Thanks. There seems to be all competitors in that site. I know Blocket for old car's but I have not being thinking about that for Logbullet sales. I have had orders from other countries so I have not being thinking to deep for marketing in Sweden. I did visit last summer Elmia but that did not generate sales. The problem was my language skills - I can speak english/spanish/finnish but swedish is too slow for sales speaking.

We have in Finland that a joke about engineer sales style. Normal sales is that we are waiting next to phone for customers to call. Active sales is that we look the telephone angry and wait for customer to call.

Användarvisningsbild

Torbjörn Johnsen  
#624059 Most companies in your situation use to advertise at skogsforum.se (as it’s not align with our member rules to promote own products in writing) :surp:

Norrtälje  
Torbjörn Johnsen skrev:Most companies in your situation use to advertise at skogsforum.se (as it’s not align with our member rules to promote own products in writing) :surp:

Not to be interpreted as not being allowed to discuss own products, there is a difference although not that clear what is what. I do wish Skogsforum would be happy to engage more companies to take part in discussion as that promotes development of said products and is of benefit to all. It could prove difficult but maybe a few changes to the rules could help clarify what is allowed to discuss and answer and what is to be seen as marketing.

Rules posted by Fredrik:

Kommersiell reklam för egen vinning ej tillåten. Med andra ord får man inte göra reklam för sitt egna företag o.d. i syfte att värva nya kunder/medlemmar eller på något annat vis tjäna på det. Sådan annonsering kommer oavkortat leda till att inlägget raderas utan förvarning och vid upprepning kan det leda till avstängning. Länkning till hemsidor som säljer billiga produkter är alltså tillåtet förutsatt man inte har någon anknytning till företaget /organisationen. Inläggets framtoning ska här vara saklig och utan reklammässig formulering. Idéella, icke vinstdrivande organisationer, sällskap föreningar och klubbar är dock undantagna denna regel om deras budskap ligger i linje med forumets inriktning och intresse.

Jag kom på ett förslag på ämnet annonsering just nu som jag postar i förbifarten, representanter för ett företag kunde mot en mindre årlig avgift bli "vipmedlemmar" och få dels sin profil mer synliggjord men också med länkning till hemsida i signaturen. Detta skulle då såklart kunna ingå utan extra avgift för de som redan köper annonsutrymme och stimulera till att faktiskt också delta i diskussionerna.

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
Torbjörn Johnsen skrev:Most companies in your situation use to advertise at skogsforum.se (as it’s not align with our member rules to promote own products in writing)

I understand, no problem with that. I have tried not to have links to my webpage or tell people to "köpa köpa". I did come overhere when I did notice that some person who I do not know did start thread over here about Logbullet. It's better for the users who are asking something about Logbullet is that they get direct answers from manufacturer. And other Logbullet users.

I have being ~20 years at the moment in different discussion boards. I do not like the style some manufacturers use:
1. Open new thread by asking "Does some one know anything about this nice product"
2. Answer five minutes later with other username "I'm one super happy customer".
That is still OK by the rules - there is just two "users" discussing about the machine. To avoid that discussion boards usually allow manufacturers openly answer questions and give for users some good information. Good information is not sales lines. For example I did link those YouTube-videos due I can see here is huge amount of people thinking about how to build mini forwarder. I'm happy to help with technical questions.

If I did understand correct - message was more about "did you actually consider that the best way to contact potential Swedish customers is this discussion board". So no reason to go other pages for marketing when we have this discussion board with marketing opportunities.

Användarvisningsbild

Torbjörn Johnsen  
#624139 Well, facts and info about products and technics are always welcome here. Especially from manufacturers that normally have the best knowledge about their products. So that is no problem at all. I just got an impression that the discussion was sliding in direction sales and made a small little statement :grin:

If you're interested in advertising at Skogsforum.se you can send me a PM. You will be surprised how cost efficient it is :-bd

Användarvisningsbild

Mettämies  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
Norrtälje skrev:
Torbjörn Johnsen skrev:Most companies in your situation use to advertise at skogsforum.se (as it’s not align with our member rules to promote own products in writing) :surp:

Kommersiell reklam för egen vinning ej tillåten. Med andra ord får man inte göra reklam för sitt egna företag o.d. i syfte att värva nya kunder/medlemmar eller på något annat vis tjäna på det. Sådan annonsering kommer oavkortat leda till att inlägget raderas utan förvarning och vid upprepning kan det leda till avstängning. Länkning till hemsidor som säljer billiga produkter är alltså tillåtet förutsatt man inte har någon anknytning till företaget /organisationen. Inläggets framtoning ska här vara saklig och utan reklammässig formulering. Idéella, icke vinstdrivande organisationer, sällskap föreningar och klubbar är dock undantagna denna regel om deras budskap ligger i linje med forumets inriktning och intresse.

Jag kom på ett förslag på ämnet annonsering just nu som jag postar i förbifarten, representanter för ett företag kunde mot en mindre årlig avgift bli "vipmedlemmar" och få dels sin profil mer synliggjord men också med länkning till hemsida i signaturen. Detta skulle då såklart kunna ingå utan extra avgift för de som redan köper annonsutrymme och stimulera till att faktiskt också delta i diskussionerna.

För enkelhetens skull kunde man ha en egen kategori för annonsörer där man kan diskutera produkterna direkt med dem. Alltså baka in det i annonskostnaden.

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
#624897 For manufacturer the best alternative would be some "Sponsor" tag & right to have direct product links in signature. There is then risk that some manufacturers & sales people would spam sales material to discussions due they they have paid for that. I really do not like when some sales people just say to people "call me" when they should give answer in discussion board.

Separate areas per manufacturer - like "Logbullet" would be bad. I would be there alone in my box waiting for customers. I would prefer to be here with other people. It's not nice to be forever alone.

Användarvisningsbild

totte  
#624905 So far I can't see any problems with your being here. Just keep up the good work of giving information without advertising and you are most welcome to stay. :-bd

Norrtälje  
#624923 Pekka, what happened with your roll fed harvester prototype?

Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).