Skogsröjning

Gratis Amerikan i skogsarbete mot uppehälle och mat

184 inlägg 51488 visningar 15 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

Re: Gratis Amerikan i skogsarbete mot uppehälle och mat

Vedproducent  
Hema skrev:
Vedproducent skrev:Russell har många synpunkter och oftast väldigt kloka och det märks att han har en enorm erfarenhet.
Även min vedkörning har fått synpunkter. Tex Du är så skicklig på att backa denna saken. Jo vi var på något ställe i dag och även i går som var lite trångt som vanligt. I dag fick vi backa med lass lite mer än 100 meter På en riktigt smal väg med berg och stenar direkt på vägkanten längs hela vägen. Sen har vi diskuterat själva vedproduktionen många timmar. Hur,var och varför är frågor som hela tiden ställs och som jag försöker besvara.

Som, varför inte låta veden ramla på backen efter varje moment (nee nu var jag fördomsfull efter en massa Youtubeklipp) 😊 Men har du fått idéer om någon förbättring i ditt vedflöde?

Samt angående P25:an, så är ju greppet nästan lika viktigt oavsett vilken längd man vill åt. Hoppas att ni kommer på en bättre lösning. 👍

Ja greppet är viktigt oavsett för det tar extra tid när det släpper. Men missar du några cm på kubben och den blir för kort så är det än värre.

Vedflödet tycker Russell ser bra ut men någon pågående produktion är det inte nu så han har inte sett maskinerna i drift. Det jag alltid vetat om och det Russell själv också säger är. Hur ska du få dom stockarna du vill ha? Alltså en sortering i skogen för att sortera bort det klenaste, krokigaste och grövsta. Det är alltid där du får största produktionsökningen. Jag har aldrig kommit så långt men denna säsongen har jag ett annat ställe jag ska köpa råvaran från. Jag vet att det kommer bli bättre.

Stihl Motorsågar och Röjsågar
Användarvisningsbild

Vedproducent  
#592575 Gårdagens jakt fick vi en kalv. Första älgjakten någonsin för Russell

Användarvisningsbild

halvproffs  
#592584 Kul för honom, för det är nog väldigt exotiskt för en jänkare.

Användarvisningsbild

Vedproducent  
#592740 Nu är Russell avvinkad för sista gången på hans 3 månaders rundtur i Sverige.
It was so fun and nice to have you here Russell. We had many interesting things to do and talk about. Thank you!

Användarvisningsbild

Solskenlogger  
#592750 I enjoyed the visit as well and learned so much. Thank you for inviting me into your home and family, you are a lucky man.
Russell

Chainsaw Charlie  
#596353 Hey Russel, hope you got home safe and sound. Now we're waiting for your review over swedish forestry.

They picked up your match logs the other day. 20,94 m³ solid wood and no rejects so good job on that! :-bd

Användarvisningsbild

Solskenlogger  
#596375 It is good to hear about the match logs. I had been wondering about them. Thanks for lettng me cut your trees.

Användarvisningsbild

Erre  
#679045 @Solskenlogger

What are you up to these days?

Användarvisningsbild

Solskenlogger  
#679059 I have spent the summer doing PCT for 2 community forests in mixed needle and leaf trees. The trees are about 30 years old which is late for PCT but better late than never. I have worked for a little more than 500 hours on the 2 projects. This work is gratis for me as I am old and slow. All the pine has been pruned tp 5.5 meters.
The other thing have been doing is harvesting small poles for yurts. It seems that covid 19 has increased the demand for yurts. The pieces are about 2m long and no larger than 7cm in diameter and no smaller than 5cm. They must be straight and no birch allowed. They pay about 37 sek each. This is not a get rich quick or slow game but it makes things a little more interesting.

I missed being able to travel but hopefully l will return to Sweden in the near future.

Skogsola  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#679096 Nice to see that you are fit and going on. Best wishes!

Användarvisningsbild

Erre  
#679228 Great to see that you are feeling well and up and running.

Yes it is not easy to travel in these times.

I hope you can come here to Sweden more times when covid is over.
And when you do so please let me know. 👍

Användarvisningsbild

Erre  
#720236 Time tog call out the @solskenlogger again.
What are you up to?

Användarvisningsbild

Solskenlogger  
#720274 First off, l miss my friends in Sweden. For the last year l have been doing my volunteer pre commercial thinning work for friends and community forests. I am also in the process of launching a new company called “LimbZipper, Tools for Trees”. The goal of the company it to find and sell small tools that the forest owner can easily use to add value to their forest trees and forest as a whole. The target market is what l call forest enthusiasts, in other words people like myself.

The first product will be the LimbZipper pruning ( stamkivistinng) system. It will combine a unique pole mounted scissor type cutter a interchangeable handsaw/pole saw, saw scabbard, small two handed pruners with scabbard, tool belt and load bearing suspenders/braces. All the tools needed for pruning and a way of carrying them so they are always on your person and are there when needed. The heart of the system is the LimbZipper pruner head. Its special cutting action eliminates the need for 90% of pole saw work plus it is much more fun to use. Becacuse no tree is perfect there is always the pole saw right there with you if you need it.

I have been testing and working with LimbZipper for the last two years. I have contracted with a company in South Africa to do the manufacturing. This is the same company that made the LocknLube grease gun coupler for me. I no longer own LocknLube (locknlube.com) which allows me to spend my time in the forest.

When LimbZipper is ready for launch it will be here on skogsforum.

I got my covid vaccine back in the winter and l am ready to return to Sweden. Hopefully for Elmia Wood next June with LimbZipper in hand.

Today l am off the work in some Gran (we have very little of it here) with my 545FX

alias  
#766077 Ser ut som att LimbZipper har lämnat ritbordet:

https://limbzipper.com/

MVH
Alias

Användarvisningsbild

HannuRöj  

Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).