Logistik, Transport

Ösa 250 brakes

9 inlägg 5407 visningar 3 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

Ösa 250 brakes

Kristaps3233  
#777266 I just bought. My ösa 250 not drive and not working brakes. What can be?

TS

Re: Ösa 250 brakes

Hema  
Kristaps3233 skrev:I just bought. My ösa 250 not drive and not working brakes. What can be?

Have you checked all the fluids and their levels?

Användarvisningsbild

Kristaps3233  
#777285 No. Because i dont know anything about it. In which place need to check. Have some pictures or something like that, wher can check ?

TS

Hema  
Kristaps3233 skrev:No. Because i dont know anything about it. In which place need to check. Have some pictures or something like that, wher can check ?

Bold move, buying a 40 year old machine and doesn't have a clue. Sorry I can't help you. Perhaps Google will be your friend.

Användarvisningsbild

Kristaps3233  
#777298 I checked hydraulic tank,its ok. I checked bridges,its ok. About what kinde of fluids are you talking about?

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Kristaps3233  
#777299 In google havent a lot of information

TS

Hema  
Kristaps3233 skrev:I checked hydraulic tank,its ok. I checked bridges,its ok. About what kinde of fluids are you talking about?

Hydralic and brake fluids, I guess that they are using brake fluids.
But you say, you have no drive and no brakes. Do you have placed the gear i neutral?

Användarvisningsbild

Kristaps3233  
#777303 Yes

TS

AKKAMAAN  
#781247 How is your 250 now?
The answers you have gotten so far are from total novices...
I have all the manuals available online for ÖSA 250
LINK
Unfortunately, they are all written in Swedish.
Is English your native language?
What is the serial number of your ÖSA 250?
I just bought. My ösa 250 not drive and not working brakes. What can be?

So the machine is not moving? And is the brakes applied all the time?
The hydrostatic drive transmission also works as a brake system so I wonder how you know the brakes are not working?
Are you trying to tow the machine? If so you manually have to put the gearbox in neutral and eventually also manually disengage the brakes. Let me know more details about what is going on
This machine, ÖSA 250, has a high "knowledge threshold". That means it is a pretty demanding machine when it comes to understanding how it works. I can help to get over that threshold. I am just now helping a guy from Poland with advice on how to rebuild his ÖSA 250 serial number 5113.
So once again, we have to start with the serial number
Cheers
Per A

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).
Liknande Trådar