Motorsåg och handhållet

FILMER - Motorsåg

2380 inlägg 890736 visningar 128 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

Re: FILMER - Motorsåg

Williamm  
Mange skrev:De har lite kul.
Tror inte de Gillar Stihlen.
Ge dem ett bud!

Frakten är avskräkande. Annars är jag snabb när det vankas sågar.

Husqvarna motorsågar

Re: FILMER - Motorsåg - Husqvarna hack

Rank  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 

For dere med Husqvarna, mulig det er vist tidligere. 😉

Användarvisningsbild

Re: FILMER - Motorsåg - Husqvarna hack

Williamm  
Rank skrev:

For dere med Husqvarna, mulig det er vist tidligere. 😉

Smart!

Användarvisningsbild

Skeans1  
#712139 A little back leaner.
Bild
Bild

Användarvisningsbild

Raggarö  
#712210 Skeans1, is that a heavy duty hydraulic bottle jack on pic no 1?

I bought one rated 20 ton (without extension hose) and I´m bloody quick to follow up with "securing wedges"....... 😎

Have used the jack maybe once (or twice) a year but it´s good tool when needed.

Raggarö

Användarvisningsbild

Skeans1  
Raggarö skrev:Skeans1, is that a heavy duty hydraulic bottle jack on pic no 1?

I bought one rated 20 ton (without extension hose) and I´m bloody quick to follow up with "securing wedges"....... 😎

Have used the jack maybe once (or twice) a year but it´s good tool when needed.

Raggarö

No these are falling jacks each ram will lift 51 tons with a separate pump kind of like a porta power. Here’s what the setup looks like and what the seat looks like for when you’re running both rams in a tree. With this setup I can run up to 6 rams off of one pump setup.
Bild

Bild

Användarvisningsbild

Raggarö  
#712227 Thank´s for the swift answer, that setup looks both effective and expensive........but if you have mammoth trees you´ll need it.

Raggarö

Användarvisningsbild

Skeans1  
Raggarö skrev:Thank´s for the swift answer, that setup looks both effective and expensive........but if you have mammoth trees you´ll need it.

Raggarö

They aren’t cheap no but it’s a lot cheaper then loosing a tree backwards over a boundary or power line to join the blue spark club. One huge bonus to a setup like this is they have safety valves built in so if something blows or is leaking the check valve will seat not allowing ram to return to home position.

Out of curiosity how do you guys cut the seats over there and when jacking how are you having the plates shift with the tree movement?

Användarvisningsbild

Mange  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#712377 I used jack a couple times, smaller ones used in shop lifting 7 tons. Whe call them "Nicke domkraft" here.
I had a steel plate under and one thicker over jack. The thicker over had a ridge welded on so jack would not slip.
If its high trees the lift will not be that high, but if its a low, big oak you need to tilt a bit for it to fall you need the ridge.
Learned that the hard way.

Användarvisningsbild

Raggarö  
#712384 Hi Skeans,

Oh, unknown nomenclature....

If you with "seats" mean cut out cavity, I have made it fit the jack including pump lever + top plate, that´s it.

"Plates shift", if you mean that the angle between top plate/bottom plate and the jack will vary during the lifting process - That fact had me worried at first. I decided not to overly construct things and ended up with a "weld-serrated" surface for top plate/wood and a ground out "indention" top plate/jack. The bottom plate is serrated on both surfaces.

The biggest tree I have felled using this method was a Spruce, diameter 35", with a moderate back-lean, I remember that I had to lift it 3 inches before it started to fall. I probably could have used wedges but I didn´t have enough space to hammer them in....

Raggarö

Användarvisningsbild

Skeans1  
#712410 Sorry if there’s stuff lost between translation.

A seat yes is where the ram or rams sit in the tree, a good rule of thumb is flat to a slight inwards angle in the direction of fall. This is normally our first cut made when we know we will be jacking a tree that way we can get some pressure applied to the rams before starting our face cut.

To the ram design on these falling jacks the lift is around 4 inches, but they have a feature that allows the plates to move as the tree moves. If we are jacking a tree away from its lean as you jack your back will change angle these jacks will compensate for that change automatically hopefully making it so the jack doesn’t spit out.

Jocke91  
#723207 Då det inte har lagts upp något i den här tråden på länge så kan jag lika gärna lägga upp något innan jag ändrar mig.
Nu vet inte jag hur en Husqvarna 272 ska gå men jag är rätt nöjd med denna.

Användarvisningsbild

T Landström  
#736493 Vet inte om jag vågar lägga upp några klipp när vi har proffs på forumet som anersimyra 😉

Användarvisningsbild

Erre  
#736495 Bara kör på. Någon måste ta ner anersimyra på jorden. 😜😅

isteskog  
#736503 Hur bär man sig åt då, Erre? ...... 😉

Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).