Små skogsmaskiner och övriga maskiner

Logbullet

122 inlägg 63479 visningar 18 följer Svara, dela mm...   

Re: Logbullet

Holm  
#523867 Vad är det för däckstorlek på Logbullet?

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
#524475 26 x 12 - 12 & 8 layers.

Användarvisningsbild

Re: Sv: Logbullet

Logbullet  
#530352 New Logbullet video. That is customer video from Czech Republic. My customer did shoot & edit video. That was pretty nice surprise. I love the part where Logbullet goes uphill after loading.

Användarvisningsbild

finnjonte  
1540543785_received_109718693302084.jpeg
En vecka kvar till leverans!kommer bli oroliga nätter :d

Användarvisningsbild

finnjonte  
#539553 första snököran...härligt!! :d

Norrtälje  
Logbullet skrev:Using winch to remove leaning spruce from forest. Winch is a must with any mini forwarder:

Yes, that's why you should make it come standard equipped with the radio controlled hydraulic winch.
And the joysticks..and the 8x8..

A future upgrade of the cab would be nice to see as it seem to barely provide rain protection and also a few centimetres to short for comfort. I strongly insist that a reworked cab should come prepared and wired for lights all around, it's just too dark at the moment so I think many buyers want to upgrade the lighting but will find it difficult to fit additional lights in the current cab design. These are my few opinions just by the look of it, don't take offense and I may be in the wrong.

This time I was testing my mini harvester head prototype. Harvester head is not for first thinning, just for under 10cm small trees. Building has being more hobby than serious business.

Kranman seem unable to supply a roll feeded harvester head claiming they all need to much oil and whey too much but by the sound of it you just whipped up a roll fed protoype in a few weekends :surp: :-bd

Hats off for contributing to the development of competitive and affordable equipment but also for joining us in a open discussion like this :-bd

Användarvisningsbild

finnjonte  
#541516 härlig helg bakom :d blev mycket skoj i skogen! :-bd

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
#545255 "Vi tackar för Er beställning till SkogsElmia 6-8 juni 2019". Logbullet will be there in stand 512 and next Logbullet there will be guy with really limited Swedish skills. We will see what happens. See you in Elmia.

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
#621254 Jag skapade videoserier om Logbullet-tillverkning. Jag talar engelska i videor men det finns också svenska undertexter i videor.

Norrtälje  
#621576 Don't worry about language, your English is totally fine!
Excellent work you do by producing these interesting manufacturing videos. And an interesting machine too!

I suggest that you update your accessory info considering the beam lights, now we get to see you give two of them lights and a shieldplate too so well worth the money now but on the webpage they seem expensive at first glance not knowing what you get.

Please feel free to discuss anything you want here regarding your machine and if you're looking to get feedback.

Användarvisningsbild

Logbullet  
Norrtälje skrev:I suggest that you update your accessory info considering the beam lights, now we get to see you give two of them lights and a shieldplate too so well worth the money now but on the webpage they seem expensive at first glance not knowing what you get.

Thanks for the message. I have being concentrating too much to production / product and less about marketing. When order intake is fairly good it's just too easy to forget marketing material fine tuning.

I have at the moment in my order book five machines and two ready machines in my work shop. That is not anything super but keeps me busy until 1st of May. I have not yet sold any machines to Sweden - hope some day someone from Sweden finds Logbullet as best alternative to himself and orders Logbullet.

I made also video about those lights actually work:

Norrtälje  
Logbullet skrev:I have at the moment in my order book five machines and two ready machines in my work shop. That is not anything super but keeps me busy until 1st of May. I have not yet sold any machines to Sweden - hope some day someone from Sweden finds Logbullet as best alternative to himself and orders Logbullet.

That's great and I'm sure it's just a matter of time. The competition is quite fierce and the closest competitors I'd say would be ATV and timber trailer of which there is two good alternatives represented here in both Kranman and Avestavagnen and looking at entrylevels forwarders we have Alstor and Kranman as marketleaders but I do not think many know of Logbullet nor your reasonable pricing.

Mangan  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#623700 @Logbullet

Howe much is the freight cost to Sweden?

Hugin  
Mangan skrev:@Logbullet

Howe much is the freight cost to Sweden?

Hmm, @Mangan , vädrar vi investreringsplaner?

Mangan  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#623798 Det eller en ny traktorsax till vajerkranen. :ugeek:

Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).