Skotare

Timberjack 1410B Tyres configuration

6 inlägg 3831 visningar 1 följer Svara, dela mm...   

Timberjack 1410B Tyres configuration

sousa  
#330585 Hello everyone,

First of all, sorry for beeing writting in English, i dont know how to write Swedish, still learning.

I bought a Timberjack 1410B last month, and the machine have tyres 600/55-26.5 at front (4 wheels), and in the back have 700/50-26.5.

I would like to know if anyone have this configuration or if there is any problem that i might have in the future cause of this configuration.

Some people say i will have problems, and some people say i wont have any problem.

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards :geek:

TS
Rottne skotare
Användarvisningsbild

Re: Timberjack 1410B Tyres configuration

Åke Nilsson  
#330596 measure the length around the tires front and back.
If it`s different it will break splitgear faster because difference between bak and front.
No good to have on boggiebox one new and one worn out tire .

sousa  
#330601 thank you for your reply Ake.

Well, the diameter difference its 0.5%. between front tyres ( 4x 600/55) and back tyres (4x 700/55). They are all equal in the boggiebox.

They already worked with this configuration, collecting around 200tonnes.

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Fredrik Reuter  
#330607 Hi,
No worries about the language!
I guess it´s not the most common setup, usually forwarders have the same setup all around.
There is a slight difference in the tyre profile, the 4 in the back will run faster than the ones in the front.

I can not tell if there are going to be any problem for you. Probably not, but maybe you should be careful using the differential?

Hope someone with real knowledge in this connecting in the thread.

sousa  
#330621 Thank you for your reply Frederik.

Well, the machine had tracks for front tyres 600 and tracks for back tyres 700, so i believe the previous owner had used this configuration previously.

I also found this info, according to the catalog:

my front tyres are Nokia, 600/55-26.5, diameter = 1340mm

back tyres are Alliance, 700/50-26.5, diameter = 1333

TS

Simba  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#330705 That combination is ok,remember check pressure in tyres.

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).