Skogsmaskiner (stora skogsmaskiner)

BRUUNETT 678 HARVESTER

5 inlägg 9618 visningar 1 följer Svara, dela mm...   

BRUUNETT 678 HARVESTER

ELFINWOOD  
#244711 A few photos of my 678 harvester i also have a Bruunett 578 forwarder.

TS
Olofsfors skogsmaskinsband

Re: BRUUNETT 678 HARVESTER

ELFINWOOD  
#274045 Photo from our last job, Brunnett is back in our workshops after a year out on site, replaced a couple of hub seals, a bit of welding on the bolsters and change all the oils and filters and it,s ready for a years work on a new site.

TS

Blivande snickare  
#274071 Nice to see the machine in action! :grin:
What country do you live/work in?

Welcome to Skogsforum by the way! :smile:

ELFINWOOD  
#274123 Hi , i,m in the North east of England.Before we got the Bruunett we used a tractor and forwarder trailer, we always struggled getting stuck in mud,Not a problem for the Bruunett.https://www.facebook.com/pages/County-Durham-Logs-Forestry-Division/174876242568749

TS

alias  
#274367 ... and the forwarder sure looks like a 578. For how long have you been in possession of these pieces?

I´ve been driving the 678 as a forwarder for a few years (not my machine - I just borrow it occationaly to manage my own forest estate).

A very nice machine for thinning objects.

What is your typical object, broad leaves or coniferus stands? thinning och final cuttings of a stand? average amount of m³ per object?

How many m³ do you process per year?

Greatings
Alias

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).