Traktorer och processorer

how much limbing force does niab 5-15 tractor processor hav

17 inlägg 4284 visningar 4 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

how much limbing force does niab 5-15 tractor processor hav

pbarr  
#598472 hi, if anyone speaks English.can someone tell me how strong it is .i live in nova Scotia, Canada
we have more limbs then you guys do

TS
Lantmännen Maskin
Användarvisningsbild

Re: how much limbing force does niab 5-15 tractor processor

Sidenbladh  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#598478 Hi! I can only say that the limbing knives operate at a pressure of 110 bar. I don’t have the figures on what pulling/pushing power it produces but I have yet to find it lacking.

I have only used it to de-limb spruces and birch trees, where birch is obviously the tougher one, and the result has sometimes been that the limb knives have cut almost through the stem the tree if it’s too crocked - something I think wouldn’t be the case if the power wasn’t there.

But then again - I don’t have any experience with trees on your side of the pond. Can still recommend the machine though.

Användarvisningsbild

pbarr  
#598481 OK,thank you
im hoping its at least as strong as the arbro 400.then i think i would be ok

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Camaro1969  
#598504 i bet the niab is much stronger.

arbro 400 is mounted in the crane and have to be as light as possible.

niab is mounted back at tractor,

just guesses no fact.

Sti L  
#598590 The specs don`t say anything about the force but i can describe mine: If the limbs are 1.5 inches it cuts one, but not 4 at the same time. I then open the knifes a bit and do a stroke so the limbs brokes, then back the stroker and gives it a new stroke with the knifes going along the tree. This works normally but don`t leave your chainsaw at home 😀

Användarvisningsbild

stegmaster  
#598608 After studie this manual, it look`s like the tube is 45mm and rod 30mm, and this give the stroke Aprox 2863kg out, and 1590kg in, with a 180bar pressure.
So it should be a bit stronger than the arbo (aprox. 2200kg out) if the pressure is 180bar. (i could not se the main system max pressure anywhere in this manual.)
But i guess it must be somewhere around 180bar.
110bar must be only for the knives pressure, i guess.

http://foresttrailer.com/wp-content/upl ... ritain.pdf

Användarvisningsbild

pbarr  
#598658 thanks for all help.but if its having trouble with a few inch and a half limbs,then maybe its not right for me

TS

AKKAMAAN  
#598745 Hi.
You can look a delimbing in two different ways. Let's call the knives an "axe".
Delimbing method #1 is when we push the axe with raw force through the cross section of the limb
Delimbing method #2 is when we give the mass of the axe a certain velocity, inertia and kinetic energy, before it hits the limb. This way we rather need speed than raw force. This is how intermittent delimbing works.
Delimbing method #3 is when we let the entire tree including the limb to hit the axe.
The difference between #2 and #3 is that in #3 the effective kinetic energi and cutting power is much higher since it is a 2000+lbs tree moving. This is how continuous delimbing with roller feeder works ie regular harvester head.
So if the NIAB has an intermittent (ie going back and forth) delimbing arm, it will be more dependent on velocity than cylinder force.
Velocity of the mass is by far more important than linear force or rotating torque.

Användarvisningsbild

pbarr  
#600893 thanks everyone, very useful

TS
Användarvisningsbild

pbarr  
#600896 hi again,can anyone tell me how much wood can you process a day in final felling? an average stand.
i cut with a chain saw an average of 8 tonne a day and haul it. can i double that with a niab?

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Camaro1969  
#601312 watch movies at youtube, and you see the average speed af a tree...

Användarvisningsbild

pbarr  
#601320 ok ,makes since.i cant limb that fast with a chain saw...all day

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Camaro1969  
#601324 bet there are different trees over there too.. and a lot more differences...

but dont be too optimistic! :-bd

Användarvisningsbild

pbarr  
#601327 oh ok,so maybe its not a good investment ...here

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Camaro1969  
#601328 i dont know...
here in sweden all "investment" for the own forest is just toys.

no economy in it..
the best is to let professionals do the job

and sell the trees as they stand in the forest.

Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).