Skogsröjning

University student asks for help from forest landowners

3 inlägg 2442 visningar 2 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

University student asks for help from forest landowners

tamagotchi  
#776043 Dear Forest Landowners!
I'm Tamara, a landscape architecture master's student who writes her thesis about transitioning from clearcutting to selective to mitigate climate change impacts.
It would do me great pleasure if you could fill the form linked below, as it would help to write my thesis immensely!
Thank you! 🌲

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

TS
Stihl batteritrimmer

Re: University student asks for help from forest landowners

Ekman  
#776044 Dear Tamara, would you consider revising the form as it is assuming that we only use one single method and that all of my forested land is either monoculture or diverse?
Most of us use several methods on the same property. And perhaps add some definitions of the methods please.

Otherwise I think answers you receive might be hard to interpret.

Användarvisningsbild

Re: University student asks for help from forest landowners

tamagotchi  
#776046 Dear Ekman!
Thank you for the feedback and for the willingness to fill the form! I have now changed the options to be able to mark several options, and added some brief definitions. I hope it is better this way, or maybe if there is still no option for your chosen method you can choose the "other" answer. Thank you!

TS
 Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Annons:
Emmaboda skog och traktor
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).