Motorsåg och handhållet

Is gas or battery the future?

12 inlägg 1742 visningar 3 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

Is gas or battery the future?

Saegengott19  
#590105 Hey,

I’m student and currently writing my master thesis about the future development of chainsaws and trends in forestry.
And I need you as regular users of chainsaws to help me with it!
Since my personal knowledge about this topic is limited, I am conducting a survey to identify what’s important for you working with a chainsaw and how you see the future.
Of course the survey is anonymous.

Link to the survey: https://www.umfrageonline.com/s/f4abc53

I’m very happy about any participant! Thanks a lot for your help!
Tack! :)

TS
Husqvarna motorsågar
Användarvisningsbild

Re: Is gas or battery the future?

Jesper Josefsson  
#590152 Done 👍

Skogsola  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#590350 :-bd

Joonsered  
#590358 I have bought a electric brushcutter and shall test it in oktober. I is likley to by a Husqvarna 535 IPx if the brushcutter is working well, i need more batteris and Husqvarna has a good offer whit a chainsaw complete whit battery and charger.
I have allredy a gasoline chainsaw and a gasoline brushkutter but they are old and need replacement.
And the electric alternativs are lighter and i am old and weak.

In 2019 the electric alternativs realy give the petroldrive aka a good Shake.

Joonsered  
#590359 The new Husqvarna 535 ifr bladecutter is also good alternativ for my old bladekutter jonsered r44 and a new battery bli200x, not in the market before 2020, is much power in low weight and makes the 535ifr to a real alternativ to a 35cc saw but 2 kilos lighter compared whit the petroldriven variant.

No exhaustfumes and lighter is the way forward, the future is good.

Användarvisningsbild

Mange  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#590362 I don't think its fair to compare R44 and any battery mashine on market.
Its quite a bit different sizes and use of them.

Användarvisningsbild

Björn T  
#590376 Gas is the best fuck the rest.

Skogsola  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#590378 Brain says battery, at least for part time users whitch is the main market. Hearth says gas though. Screaming 2-strokes engines is happiness. :ymparty:

Joonsered  
Mange skrev:I don't think its fair to compare R44 and any battery mashine on market.
Its quite a bit different sizes and use of them.

I have not driven the 535 ifr blade cutter but seen it in action on youtube my old rs44 might cut better in Thick brush but up to 5 cm it seems eqal.

Over that the 530 ixp is better for late and thick(eftersatta röjningar) then the rs44.

But the rs44 is more allround and can handle both and no expansive batterys.

So yes you can go the batterylane but it is the double cost.

But it is lighter an with no harmfull exhaustgases.

Mayby i is too fast to jump on the electric train better batterymashines comes later but i start now.

Joonsered  
#590391 And you can smoke marlboro to compensate the toxic fumes 😀

Användarvisningsbild

Niking  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#590402 I have both several battery mashines from Husqvarna and som gas mashines from both Stihl (clearing) and Husqvarna (chain saws).

As it is now (2019), it is not possible to only have battery mashines in manual forestry, since they simply are not strong enough for some tasks.

However, as long as the battery mashines have enough strength for the task, I definetly would choose a good battery mashine in front of an equal gas driven mashine for that task. Mainly because the working enviroment gets so much nicer with the battery mashines.

Oh yeah, the batteries from Husqvarna has problems in cold weather (both charging and working). Since many prefer using especialy chainsaws in winter, the poor working batteries in cold weather will be a major constrain for moving to battery solutions.
/Niklas
Senast redigerad av Niking fre 11 okt 2019, 11:48, redigerad totalt 2 gånger.

Användarvisningsbild

Niking  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
Joonsered skrev:And you can smoke marlboro to compensate the toxic fumes 😀

And having some loud gas engine noise in your head phone. :grin:
/Niklas

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).