Öppna kategorin

Fritidshus i skogen?

2 inlägg 1624 visningar 2 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

Fritidshus i skogen?

Yerm  
#765423 Hej Alihop :).

Jag gor at skriva på Engelska, för min Svensk är inte så bra :).

I registered with this forum because I learned about it this morning, through another subject. For years I/We (a family of 5) have been fans of Sweden. We have done a few holidays there, of which one 4 week long camping roadtrip. We dream of one day owning a very simple getaway cabin in Sweden to escape normal life.

So, I've been checking Hemnet for years, and saving up money to some day be able to buy something. Most houses I found however were usually quite near other houses or villages, and mostly come with at least a few bare necessities that we don't necessarily seek. We are avid campers and as such we content ourselves with little. Over the years it has become apparent what we want is merely a simple wooden cabin to be safe, warm and at peace. I'm perfectly happy with a wooden Utedas, a source of water (a river, lake or well) and my portable solar panel to keep some lights and my e-reader working.

Because at home I'm a relatively experienced woodworker (by hobby, not by trade) I feel quite comfortable building something. And because I saw a relatively affordable piece of forest for sale today, that got me thinking. What if I just purchase a section of forest and build my own cabin? I'm sure it's not THAT simple, maybe I will need a permit, and I will need to do some basic forest maintenance from time to time to keep it healthy. That should however yield enough wood to build the aforementioned cabin.... once done I would stay there several times a year to work remotely (I have a job that makes that possible) and enjoy nature.

So.... I decided to join your forum to learn more and educate myself. What do I need to think about for this plan? Location, rules, laws, permits and other considerations that are important to one day be able to execute on my plans?
I am studying Swedish on the side, I do plan to integrate well with the local community :-).

TS
Elmia
Användarvisningsbild

Re: Fritidshus i skogen?

Slurfi  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#765515 Kul att läsa, hoppas du hittar ett bra ställe att köpa.
Alternativt skulle en lösning vara att helt enkelt hyra nån äldre
stuga som annars står oanvänd?

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).