Skotare

ŌSA 250

5 inlägg 1292 visningar 2 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

ŌSA 250

Raivis  
#786489 Hi there!
Im sorry if this post is made before, but i could not find it.
Problem is with our osa 250 with manufacture nr 3828. When we bought it, everything was fine, but not for long. transmission went off. It does not move forward or back and when try to steer it seams like brakes is on. whens change gears sound of engine or hydraulic does not change at all. there was one day when it started to work like nothing happend. Next morning problem came back.
I tryd to find hydraulic and electric brake systems diagram in manuals I found in this forum, but faild.
Coul you please help me with advice where and how to start looking for problem?
Thank you very much!
Happy new year! 🚜

TS
Rottne skotare

Re: ŌSA 250

AKKAMAAN  
#786504 First of all, is English your native language?

Raivis skrev: Problem is with our osa 250 with manufacture nr 3828. When we bought it, everything was fine, but not for long. transmission went off. It does not move forward or back and when try to steer it seams like brakes is on. whens change gears sound of engine or hydraulic does not change at all. there was one day when it started to work like nothing happend. Next morning problem came back.

There are a few settings in the cab switches that need to be set right for normal use before you can start troubleshooting.
I will refer to pages in the manual with links. Unfortunately, all manuals I have are in Swedish except the spare parts manual that have its listing in both Sedish and English.
1. The P-brake switch # needs to be in position 2

2. Automatic transmission switch #17 has to be ON

3. The potentiometer #38 has to be turned up to max speed

IF you turn OFF the Automatic Transmission switch above the potentiometer has to be turned all the way down to MIN. Otherwise, the machine will start moving at max speed as soon you activate the travel direction switch

Before we can troubleshoot what's wrong we need to learn how the system is supposed to work normally.
We assume the engine is idling at somewhere between 600-800 rpm.
We choose travel direction with the 3-way switch #33
Increase the engine rpm to approx 1050 rpm and you should hear a few clicks in the relay system which means that the brakes are released and the articulation between the front and the "trailer" is unlocked.
The next step is to increase the engine rpm to 1100+ rpm and the machine should start moving.
The crucial component in the rpm control is an rpm sensor #22 sitting in a position to count "gears" on the engine flywheel.
The sensor signal goes to the amplifier #22 box where all the control signals for the automatic transmission are setup.

For travel shooting mak sure the machine is secured with wheel blocks and parked on flat ground

So now the first thing we shall test is to turn down the potentiometer to MIN.

-Turn the automatic transmission switch OFF
-Turn the P-brake switch to OFF
-Select travel direction with the switch (or pedal when facing back, try both)
-You can have the engine idling at low rpm
-Now you carefully turn up the potentiometer small steps at a time and you should hear relays clicking in the relay center.

If you get the machine to move forward and backward we can eliminate all hydraulic errors.
If the machine doesn't move we are back to "square one" and we have to try more advanced troubleshooting
After you tried these steps above let us know what happened.

Troubleshooting can be very frustrating when an error comes and goes because you can't find whats faulty if the machine is acting normal

I tryd to find hydraulic and electric brake systems diagram in manuals I found in this forum, but faild.
Coul you please help me with advice where and how to start looking for problem?

Here is a LINK to all books available for ÖSA 250. Your serial number is crucial for finding the right parts and schematics

Användarvisningsbild

Raivis  
#786506 My native is Latvian language. seeing this question I suppose I have to work on my English 😀
Thank you very much! Will keep you updated after doing these steps. 👍

TS

Skogsola  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#786510 Your English is great, no worries. Very few native English speakers here.

AKKAMAAN  
Raivis skrev:My native is Latvian language. seeing this question I suppose I have to work on my English 😀
Thank you very much! Will keep you updated after doing these steps. 👍

Your English is good enough. But sometimes translation from your native language to English can get wrong. I know that for a fact since I recently have worked with a Polish ÖSA 250 owner and he tried to translate to English and that didn't work well at all. So I had him to type in Polish and I did the translation to and from English...
One translation that was confusing to start was that he translated "ÖSA" to "wasp"...

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Annons:
Emmaboda skog och traktor
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).