Skotare

Osa 250

18 inlägg 2965 visningar 2 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

Osa 250

Krzysiek  
#744681 Hello, where is the hydraulic oil temperature sensor and the oil sensor connected with the signal that there is little oil fmg osa 250

TS
Rottne skotare

Re: Osa 250

AKKAMAAN  
Krzysiek skrev:Hello, where is the hydraulic oil temperature sensor and the oil sensor connected with the signal that there is little oil fmg osa 250

The hydraulic oil low level sensor is position #26 on this image
1642783354_hydraultank_250.jpg

The hydraulic oil temperature sensor is located by the hydrostatic transmission pump. I do not have a location from the spare parts explosion drawing but you can find it in connection to a T-tube and electric cable marked #74

Användarvisningsbild

Krzysiek  
#744713 Thanks a lot and which sensor is connected to the sound signal [horn] because I will not put the horn in the machine, it is a thrombus all the time

TS

AKKAMAAN  
#744729 What is your machine serial number?
Only hydraulic oil low level and the manual horn switch can turn on the horn.
Hydraulic oil low level is the most important warning on the machine. If that goes low you can really damage the pumps. I strongly recommend you to have the horn in use for that purpose. If your hydraulic oil level sensor is working properly and you have the oil tank filled to the proper level between the MIN and MAX on the level glass on the side of the tank. I have used two different ÖSA 250 for almost 15 years each and never had trouble with the horn

Användarvisningsbild

Krzysiek  
#744730 Where can I find the serial number? And the oil is maybe a little bit, because the machine is being repaired spruboje, add oil tomorrow and see what it will be like something bende wrote for help tomorrow I have an oil filter that is at the pump because I can't get it anywhere

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Krzysiek  
#744731 What type of hydraulic oil did you fill, cat hl 46 or hl 68

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Krzysiek  
#744733 And how to add oil when there is no cork but it will bind quickly?

TS

AKKAMAAN  
Krzysiek skrev:And how to add oil when there is no cork but it will bind quickly?

There is no regular fill cap on the tank.
BUT....
There is an electric pump connected with a hose to the return filter housing. At the other end of that electric pump, there is a long hose with a large size quick connect coupling that goes to a separate approx 1-meter long grey plastic tube meant to go into a 180L oil barrel or even a 20 L oil jug. The switch for this electric pump is located between the oil tank and the cabin. It is very possible that you never got that plastic fill tube when you bought this 250, so you might have to build your own with a male end quick connect and a PVC 1" - 1½" plumbing tube...

Användarvisningsbild

Krzysiek  
#744745 I bought wasp last year and there is no oil filling tube tomorrow I will make a tube for myself and one more question, if I change the Filter on the pump, it needs to be poured over with oil

TS

AKKAMAAN  
#744772 The only return filter is is the one inserted into the top of the tank. To replace that filter there is 4 hex screws to unscrew to take the top off so you can access the filter. On top of that filter there is also a air drain valve to open when using the fill pump. It has to be closed when operating.
Also there is another male quick connect on top of the filter if you want to use another pump for filling oil.

Användarvisningsbild

Krzysiek  
#744785 I mean the filter on the pump

TS

AKKAMAAN  
#744799 Oh, the pressure filter on the hydrostatic pump...
I don't think you need to pre-fill that spin-on filter since it is mounted horizontally it cant be done without spilling oil...
IF the filter has an approximately 20 mm steel tube that is going through from the opening to the back it can theoretically be prefilled to 50%...

Användarvisningsbild

Krzysiek  
#744931 Hello, you do not know which hydraulic oil will be the best for my 250

TS

AKKAMAAN  
#744944 Do you operate in cold winter (below minus 10°C) climate you are best off with ISO 32, if in a milder climate ISO 46
Any brand will work

Användarvisningsbild

Krzysiek  
#744950 Now, there are no such winters - 15 I think about ISO 68 oil

TS
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).