Skotare

Timberjack 1410B TMC Lightning

4 inlägg 3911 visningar 1 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

Timberjack 1410B TMC Lightning

emanuelmelodesousa  
#348530 Hi,

I'm having a problem with my TMC illumination, some times it have light, and sometimes doesn't, sometimes I'm working and it lights up, and a few moments later turns off, have anyone experienced this problem?

Best regards

TS
Rottne skotare
Användarvisningsbild

Re: Timberjack 1410B TMC Lightning

Fredrik Reuter  
#348532 Hi,
I hope that we can solve this problem together.
I think there are strip lights (flourescents) as a back light for these screens, and I think it´s pretty common that there are problems with them as well. Some of our members have written that they can be replaced by new ones but yours seems to have a glitch.
I should dissasemble the TMC and look for glitches in the cables that supply the strip lights, maybe you can find some suspicious part and fix that, otherwise I think that new strip lights can be ordered as spare parts.

I hope someone with more experience can join this topic.

Good Luck!

Användarvisningsbild

emanuelmelodesousa  
#350877 Hi,

The problem is solved.

It was the CCFL light that died, i considered buying a new LCD screen (SHARP) but i was only able to find it in China, so i bought the CCFL light from USA, its very easy to repair, i bougth 2 extra lights (white color), if anyone needs one light just let me know.

Best regards for all of you and thank you

TS
Användarvisningsbild

emanuelmelodesousa  
#350878 BTW, JD doens´t sell spare parts for the TMC Screen, only the complete screen.
Spare parts for the LCD can be found on ebay.

Cheers

TS
 Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).