Skogsmaskiner (stora skogsmaskiner)

Bracke M36.b

7 inlägg 2821 visningar 2 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

Bracke M36.b

Craig  
#791278 Hello, I hope maybe someone on here can help with an issue on the above Mounder. When cold the mounders work without problem but after an hour of working the left hand mounder stops working properly. It will miss 2 mounds then mound the 3rd then miss 2 and so on. If i turn off machine for a couple of hours it will all work again properly for an hour or so then the left hand mounder fails again.
I am thinking there may be something overheating that is causing the problem?
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Many thanks from Scotland.

TS
Olofsfors skogsmaskinsband

Re: Bracke M36.b

zeetorg  
#791417 Have you tried new sensors in the "wheel"?

Användarvisningsbild

Craig  
#791418 Yes, i have changed both sensors in the wheel also the 2 on the joints. I am thinking something is getting too hot in the control box🤷‍♂️ Happy to hear any other suggestions on things to try though.
Many thanks👍

TS

zeetorg  
#791420 And you havn´t changed the contacts by misstake?
Have you checked the and calibrated the hydraulic load valve in the wheel?
Is the wheel for the sensors tight and not loose?

Does it look allright on the screen?

Användarvisningsbild

Craig  
#791421 Double checked sensors and they are all correct and in right place and calibrated.
I did check the wheel bolts and were all tight.
I will not be back on that machine until Wednesday but I will take a video of how the wheel reacts when it starts to have issues. I am sure it will be something simple to fix but i just can't seem to find it yet.

TS

zeetorg  
#791439 You can´t see if the disc for the sensors are loose without taking the wheel apart but, you can see if the lights on the sensor looks normal when you spin the wheel.

By the way, do you have the right distance for the sensors?

Användarvisningsbild

Craig  
#791458 All the mounders work perfect when machine is cold the problem only appears after an hour or 2 of working the machine.

TS
 Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).