Skogsmaskiner (stora skogsmaskiner)

Mini Bruunett 578 difflock problem

2 inlägg 5961 visningar 2 följer Svara, dela mm...   

Mini Bruunett 578 difflock problem

ELFINWOOD  
#225476 Hi i,m new to the forum, I have a Mini Bruunett 578 that is a bit of a wreak, it was was sunk in a bog and if i could rescue it i could have it, when i got it back to my workshop i found that the reverse gears were broken so i dismantled the gearbox and replaced the reverse gears that were broken. Now the problem i have is the difflocks, there is no switch or valve to make the difflocks work and i do not know where the hydraulic feed comes from, there are no pipes or valves. Also found out today that it has a Case d268 4.4L 85hp engine fitted.Cheers Mark.

TS
Olofsfors skogsmaskinsband

Re: Mini Bruunett 578 difflock problem

mixtrarn  
#227046 Hi mark !
If it's simular like the 678. And i think it is.The pressure should come from the servo oil that manouvers the valves for control of the grapple loader.

Around 30 bars I think. I can get you the precise value if it's necessary for you.
It is a very simple construction. Servo pressure on the little plunger and the diff locks. Realese pressure and it goes of. .
My wa s not working . I just took it apart . Cleaned the valved in the difflock lid. Polished the little piston with scootsbrite. And re mounted. Bleed for air. And full functionality. But the wheels must turn maybe a rev or 2 before it engages.
You can also adjust it with the 2nuts on each side of the diffhousing. Loosing on one side and tighten on the other . Moves the whole diff lock mechanism closer or further from engagement. Let me know If you need pics. Think I have som real life photo of my dismantled diffs.
Where in the world are you located?

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).