Skogsmaskiner (stora skogsmaskiner)

New member interested in forest machines

15 inlägg 6151 visningar 5 följer Svara, dela mm...   

New member interested in forest machines

forestmachines  
#70359 Hello guys and girls!

I'm from the UK but as your forum looks so good and we don't have anything like it in the UK I thought I would join. I don't speak any Swedish I hope you don't mind. I'm sure you're ok with that as I have had many visits to Sweden and most people speak perfect English.

I'll tell you a little about myself. I work with the Rottne dealer for the whole of the UK and Ireland and our place is situated in the South of Scotland. our website is here www.jaspwilson.co.uk

I also have a genuine interest in all kinds of machinery in general and you can find my own youtube clips under the same name here http://www.youtube.com/user/Forestmachines.

I've met a few of the guys from this forum earlier this year at Elmia wood, maybe they will remember.

Ok, I hope to enjoy your forum and I also hope you can enjoy my input from the UK!

TS
Olofsfors skogsmaskinsband
Användarvisningsbild

Re: New member interested in forest machines

Henrik K  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#70363 Hello there! Henrik here.

On youtube is my username:

http://www.youtube.com/user/powermaniac79

Love your videos on Youtube.
I have made som comments on yor video on the Rottne 5000 whit the RK200 crane.
Never met you but written som on the youtube to you.

Welcome to Skogsforum.

// Henrik

Användarvisningsbild

Fredrik Reuter  
#70370 Greetings Iain!

Nice to here from you on Skogsforum.
I´m pretty sure that we´ll enjoy your input and I also hope we all can evolve with your presence from the UK!

Best regards,
Fredrik

Användarvisningsbild

stegmaster  
#70414 Hello "forestmachines".

I live in Norway (not so far away from Igland factory), and had to join this forum too, because we don`t have this in Norway. It will be nice with som input from the UK, so welcome .
I have have never meet you, but i love all your video on youtube. :grin:

My name on youtube is
http://www.youtube.com/user/stegmater

forestmachines  
stegmaster skrev:Hello "forestmachines".

I live in Norway (not so far away from Igland factory), and had to join this forum too, because we don`t have this in Norway. It will be nice with som input from the UK, so welcome .
I have have never meet you, but i love all your video on youtube. :grin:

My name on youtube is
http://www.youtube.com/user/stegmater

Stegmaster! I also sell Igland in the UK and have done for over 20 years now. Has been a very good product for us.

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Slurfi  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#70432 Welcome to the forum Forestmachines.
You surely know already that we are suckers for english-speaking folks here in Sweden?
Give us a hint on some UK-made chainsaws and bushclearers? I think I never heard of any this far.

forestmachines  
Slurfi skrev:Welcome to the forum Forestmachines.
You surely know already that we are suckers for english-speaking folks here in Sweden?
Give us a hint on some UK-made chainsaws and bushclearers? I think I never heard of any this far.

I don't think there are any..... One of the few UK built machines for the forest is built by my company. The Botex range has a number of forestry loaders, trailers and attachments suitable for use with agricultural tractors.

TS

Edgars  
#74879 Hi everyone. I am looking for used forwarder like 1110D or similar. It should be with 8 wheels, not more than 10 000 working hours and built not later than 2005.
Please let me know if anyone have something to offer or maybe somebody can give a hint where can I look for it? Some online trade board in Sverige, Norge or Finnland?

Edgars :ympeace:

Mangan  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 

Edgars  
#74886 thank you very much Mangan.

Naders  
#74890 Search for "skotare". It´s the Swedish name for "forwarder".....

Användarvisningsbild

kockums850  Firar 10 år som aktiv medlem på skogsforum! 
#75415 Hello !
Nice to have you here on this forum !
Have see some of yours videos, the are great !

My nickname on youtube is: http://www.youtube.com/user/kockums850
Have some forestrymachine-movies and rallymovies (from sweden) there.

Hope you find many intresting things on this forum !

Best regards,
Jimmi

Användarvisningsbild

BorN  
#79301 Hi!
If you want to understand what we are writing in Swedish you can use google translate, it works realy good!

forestmachines  
#79336 Thanks, I have been using the google translate a little and I agree, it does work well. I should translate my own message back again to see how it looks to you each time!

Tack, jag har använt Google Översätt lite och jag instämmer, men det fungerar bra. Jag skulle översätta mitt eget budskap tillbaka igen för att se hur det ser ut till dig varje gång!

TS
Användarvisningsbild

BorN  
#79373 Works ok, but we understand English so you don't have to translate it to Swedish :)

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).