Skotare

How to repair IPS302

4 inlägg 5158 visningar 3 följer Svara, dela mm...   
Användarvisningsbild

How to repair IPS302

emanuelmelodesousa  
#352181 Helll everyone,

I'm having problem with my IPS 302 control box. For example, if i make a new setup now, its working fine, but a few minutes later i have to make another new setup cause the crane started moving slower, after adjusting again the crane, and again a few moments later the crane starts moving very fast (it looks like its the first setup plus the second setup, its very Annoying.).

I know the problem is in the IPS box, i already changed joysticks and the problem remains.

Im thinking on changing all the components on the board, but probably i ill be replacing good components too, so if anybody could give a clue of what causes the problem i would appreciate.

Best regards everyone

TS
Rottne skotare
Användarvisningsbild

Re: How to repair IPS302

Kse  
#352183 Hi and welcome to skogsforu .
I dont know what may be wrong with your IPS boxes, however , it sounds like something might be wrong with the other components in the hydraulic system .
Try to measure the hydraulic pressure when the machine is cold , try later to measure again when the machine has reached operating temperature.
What type of machine it is you have?

bgl  
#352189 Hello
Likely some solder(?) on a card with bad contact. Look closely or with a magnifier if you can see any black around any component on the card.

AKKAMAAN  
#354268 If you have a regular knuckle-boom crane, you must have 2 IPS-boxes, since each one of them only have space for 4 channels or function, and a crane have "6" functions.
Which crane-functions are having problems?
If all of them (both IPS boxes) it is unlikely the IPS boxes.
If only functions in one box, is it more than one function or all functions that gets "screwed up"?
If it is only one function, try to swap that specific channel card in the box with a card that you know works.
If it is all crane functions on that box, you most likely have a problem with the mother board in the box.
As mention above, start looking for bad soldering, but most likely there is a problem with PWM unit or frequence clock or similar. Then you need to replace the motherboard. Try to find a used IPS box with a good mother board. There should be hundreds of them on logging machine "cemetery's" (scrap yards) in Sweden or Norway. etc

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).