Skördare

H8 with Naarva Grip 1500 40E

6 inlägg 4761 visningar 2 följer Svara, dela mm...   

H8 with Naarva Grip 1500 40E

Oz H8  
#31685 Hi all,
I have a Rottne H8 in Australia.
With a Naarva accumulating head I am doing pre-commercial thinning in Eucalypt plantations (first thinning and stems left in forest at the moment because it is difficult to find a product at the right price)
Has anyone tried the Naarva 1500 40E with H8.

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Re: H8 with Naarva Grip 1500 40E

Fredrik Reuter  
Oz H8 skrev:Hi all,
I have a Rottne H8 in Australia.
With a Naarva accumulating head I am doing pre-commercial thinning in Eucalypt plantations (first thinning and stems left in forest at the moment because it is difficult to find a product at the right price)
Has anyone tried the Naarva 1500 40E with H8.

Hi Oz H8!
You´re our first member from Austraila, interesting to here that same kind of equipment is used at the other side of the planet, Swedish and Finnish products as well!

I don´t know any user that has the constellation of H8 and Naarva here, but I hope I´m not up to date, and that you´ll recieve answers.

By the way, it would be very interesting if you could publish more info about your work, some pictures would be grate as well!

Best regards Fredrik (Admin)

Oz H8  
#31749 Thanks Fredrik.... I'll get some info and pics together

TS
Lantisen  
#31753 Fun to see people from other countries coming here it makes the discussionboard so much more intresting to visit!
@Oz
Is there any Australian manufactureres of forest machinery or do you need to buy imported ones?

Oz H8  
#31776 Lantisen........ yes its great to be able to talk with people actually out there and doing the real thing.
There are only a few small companies building accessories Rosin is one, they make harvesting heads.
Australia adopted cut to length harvesting probably 15 years after scandinavia invented it.
Today we watch you with great interest and buy your machines when the work we have requires it.
I have the only H8 and Naarva Grip in Australia at the moment... Contractors here don't use small harvesters... it is better to have a higher $profit margin for most work in plantations of our usual harvest age (30 - 40 years, up to 500mm dia) or early thinnings using an out row harvest pattern... AND to have a low $profit margin and sometimes a loss for work the larger machine is less suitable for.... which doesn't happen too often.

So the work I am doing is new and in Eucalypt. I have been doing this with the H8 for 18mths. The Eucalypt plantations for saw logs in Australia started on a larger scale only 10 years ago, before that it was all for pulp.... Yes we know more about growing pine trees in plantation than our own native species???? but thats another story.

One reason I joined the forum is to meet other H8 operators to share info and experience. I have had some problems matching the Naarva to H8.. mainly too much oil flow... gradually it is being fixed and I am very happy with the job that both machines can do.

Eg. today I replaced the pressure and return hoses that run from the hose swivel next to L90 back to the shutoff block under the cab... If I was running a Egs 402 processor is it possible I would be replacing these hoses in the same time 2700hrs.

TS
Användarvisningsbild

Re:

rocky  
Oz H8 skrev:Eg. today I replaced the pressure and return hoses that run from the hose swivel next to L90 back to the shutoff block under the cab... If I was running a Egs 402 processor is it possible I would be replacing these hoses in the same time 2700hrs.

Hi Do you mean the hose under the cab or the hose on the crane?

Besvara  
  • Sida 1 av 1
Fredrik Reuter
Hej Gäst! Jag heter Fredrik och driver denna sajt. Jag skulle gärna vilja tipsa dig om hur du kan få ut mer av skogsforum. Klicka på de knappar som passar dig här intill (minifönster öppnas).